Connect with us

crime

Graphic Video of Fatal Shooting of Black Jogger in Georgia Emerges – WATCH with Warning!

Published

on

Ahmaud arbery2
Wanda Jones-Cooper with her son Ahmaud Arbery Arbery

Wanda Jones-Cooper with her son, Ahmaud Arbery who was killed by the son of a former Glynn County police officer in February.

*There’s been another development in the case of Ahmaud Arbery, a black man who was shot and killed by 3 white men in Brunswick, Georgia. Video has now surfaced of Arbery being chased down and killed while his family says he was just out jogging.

The video of the shooting was leaked online and posted to YouTube on May 5. According to the NY Times, the video was recorded by a third man who had joined the McMichaels in “hot pursuit” of Arbery. The video had previously been turned over to investigators before it was made public.

Arbery was confronted by Gregory McMichael and his son, Travis, who shot Arbery twice with a shotgun before the 25-year-old collapsed and died.

MORE NEWS: Law Firm for Rudy Giuliani – Accused of Corruption by Whistleblower (Don Lewis) – Now $65 Million in Debt

“The mere fact that this video exists, but you haven’t seen it — what do you hope this video proves?” CBS News asked Arbery’s mother, Wanda Jones-Cooper.

“Proves that my son was not committing a crime. He was out for his daily jog and he was hunted down like an animal and killed,” Jones said.

According to the only witness in the police report, McMichael told investigators he thought Arbery was a burglary suspect and ordered him to stop. McMichael said Arbery “violently” attacked his son, and the two fought “over the shotgun” before Travis shot him twice. At the time, no charges were filed.

Attorney Lee Merritt represents Arbery’s family who said, “With this video now out, these guys should be arrested now.”

MORE NEWS: Barack and Michelle Obama Set for Virtual Commencement Speeches on YouTube

Ahmaud arbery2

It’s worth noting that McMichael is a former law enforcement officer who used to work for the local district attorney. Due to conflicts of interest, the case is now on its third prosecutor, D.A. Pro Tempore Tom Durden, who has decided the case “should be presented to the grand jury of Glynn County for consideration of criminal charges against those involved in the death of Mr. Arbery.”

“I’m hoping that all involved, they’re indicted and they go to jail,” said Wanda Jones.

Unfortunately, with the coronavirus shutting down the local justice system for the immediate future, it may be a while before a grand jury can convene.

Advertisement
5 Comments

5 Comments

  1. Stephanie

    May 5, 2020 at 5:40 pm

    Damn shame but not surprising! Some white people think they can take the law into their own hands all the time.

  2. ปั้มไลค์

    June 22, 2020 at 5:34 pm

    Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.

  3. Thank you ever so for you article post.

  4. เบอร์มงคล

    June 22, 2020 at 5:37 pm

    I like this website very much, Its a very nice office to read and incur information.

  5. SMS

    June 22, 2020 at 5:38 pm

    Thanks so much for the blog post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

crime

Tekashi 6ix9ine Sued For Sexual Assault Over 2015 Video Showing Abuse of Minor

Published

on

Tekashi 69
Tekashi69+Tekashi69+Arraignment+Houston+TX+XMLBYvJXluSl

GETTY

*Tekashi 6ix9ine is being sued by the woman he allegedly sexually abused at a party in 2015 when she was just 13. 

The woman, identified as Jane Doe,  claims that the rapper and Tauquan “Tay Milly” Anderson sexually assaulted her, and the incident was filmed and later posted online. 

The victim suffered “severe emotional and psychological injuries,” court documents state, TMZ reports. 

6ix9ine’s attorney, Lance Lazzaro, tells the outlet that the rapper will “defend the lawsuit vigorously” once he’s properly served. 

READ MORE: Attorneys for Tekashi 6ix9ine Are ‘Concerned’ for His Safety After Snitching on Gang

Tekashi69+Tekashi69+Arraignment+Houston+TX+i1GquE_fzZgl

Here’s more from TMZ:

Jane Doe claims, on top of being underage at the time, she was under the influence of drugs and alcohol and was unable to consent as 6ix9ine and another adult, Tay Milly, made 3 sexually explicit videos which she says they later posted online.

According to the docs … the first video featured Doe performing oral sex on Tay Milly while Tekashi did pelvic thrusts behind her — without engaging in sex — and he slapped her butt. The second vid allegedly featured the girl sitting on 6ix9ine’s lap in a bra and underwear, and in the third … she claims she was laying naked across their laps while Milly groped her.

Jane Doe is suing 6ix9ine and Tay Milly for child sexual assault, child sexual abuse and infliction of emotional distress, the report states. 

“By reason of her age, and being given drugs and alcohol which caused her to be in an impaired mental state without her knowledge, permission or consent, the plaintiff was incapable of consenting to the recording,” the document states.

“As an internationally known rap and hip hop artist and performer, defendant Hernandez uploaded [the videos] onto various social media accounts on the internet with the intention and expectation that millions of people would view the videos,” it added.

Tekashi previously took a plea deal in the criminal case in October 2018 for making a music video featuring sex with a minor. He was sentenced to 4 years probation.

Continue Reading

crime

Rapper Nuke Bizzle Arrested After Bragging About Unemployment Fraud in Song (Watch)

Published

on

Nuke Bizzle
Nuke Bizzle 2

Nuke Bizzle (EDD)

*He just couldn’t help himself. A Memphis rapper who bragged in a song and music video about getting rich off of unemployment fraud has been arrested on charges of fraudulently obtaining $1.2 million in COVID-19 unemployment benefits.

Nuke Bizzle (real name Fontrell Antonio Baines), 31, was charged Friday with allegedly obtaining and using debit cards that were pre-loaded with unemployment benefits administered by the California Employment Development Department (EDD). The debit cards he received were issued in the names of third-parties, according to a 32-page complaint filed against him by U.S. State Attorney Nicola T. Hanna of the Central District of California.

The investigation found that 92 debit cards pre-loaded with more than $1.2 million in fraudulently obtained benefits were mailed to addresses in Beverly Hills and Koreatown that Baines had access to, according to an affidavit submitted by the Department of Justice.

In a series of since-deleted posts, Baines posted pics to his Instagram account reportedly showing him holding stacks of $100 bills, wearing expensive gold watches and boasting of renting a $6,500/month Hollywood Hills home. He also posted a music video on YouTube for a track entitled “EDD” in which he brags about doing “my swagger for EDD” while holding up a stack of envelopes from the agency and getting rich by “go[ing] to the bank with a stack of these,” according to information provided by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ).

Watch below:

When he was arrested on Sept. 23 in Las Vegas, Baines had eight debit cards in his possession, seven of which were in the names of other people, according to the DOJ affidavit filed in the case.

He’s being charged with three felony offenses – access device fraud, aggravated identity theft, and interstate transportation of stolen property. If convicted of all charges, Baines would face a statutory maximum sentence of 22 years in federal prison. His arraignment is scheduled for Nov. 5.

Continue Reading

crime

This Fool (Catrell Walls) Charged with Sexually Assaulting 7-Yr-Old Cousin During School Livestream!

Published

on

Catrell Wells1 (mugshot)
Catrell Wells (mugshot)

Catrell Walls, 18, of Chicago is s charged with one felony count of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child. (Chicago Police Department)

*A Chicago man was arrested after he sexually assaulted his cousin during her remote learning class on Thursday.

Police arrested 18-year-old Catrell Walls on Saturday after the seven-year-old victim told investigators and her father about the abuse. The heinous act took place around 1:30 p.m. Thursday at a home in Chatham and it was filmed while a remote learning session was live via Google Meets.

Prosecutors said the child signed in during an independent study session which is conducted between 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. and students are instructed to stay on mute and turn their cameras off. However, the victim signed on to the session at 1:10 p.m. and was on mute but left her camera on.

Four students were also logged on and two of them noticed Walls forcing the victim to perform a sexual act and said “What’s going on? What’s happening?” Their comments alerted the teacher who was using a separate computer while conducting the session and she told everyone to log off. The incident was reported to the school’s principal and they contacted the victim’s family along with the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, and police. The teacher also told investigators she saw Walls pick up the computer and turning it off.

LORD, PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN:Trump Says He Might Flee, er, ‘Leave the Country’ If He Loses Election / WATCH

 

View this post on Instagram

 

HU Staff: Deja Monet @dejvmonet A Chicago man was arrested after he sexually assaulted his cousin during her remote learning class on Thursday. ——————————————————————————————— Police arrested 18-year-old Catrell Walls on Saturday after the seven-year-old victim told investigators and her father about the abuse. The heinous act took place around 1:30 p.m. Thursday at a home in Chatham and it was filmed while a remote learning session was live via Google Meets. Prosecutors said the child signed in during an independent study session which is conducted between 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. and students are instructed to stay on mute and turn their cameras off. However, the victim signed on to the session at 1:10 p.m. and was on mute but left her camera on. ——————————————————————————————— Four students were also logged on and two of them noticed Walls forcing the victim to perform a sexual act and said “What’s going on? What’s happening?” Their comments alerted the teacher who was using a separate computer while conducting the session and she told everyone to log off. The incident was reported to the school’s principal and they contacted the victim’s family along with the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, and police. The teacher also told investigators she saw Walls pick up the computer and turning it off. ——————————————————————————————— Read more at hollywoodunlocked.com 📸 @gettyimages ——————————————————————————————— If you have a tip or suggestion, or want to talk to us about this story, Text the word “TIP” to 1-310-388-6463

A post shared by HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED (@hollywoodunlocked) on

 

Continue Reading

TV Calendar: Coming to Small Screens

Trending