*Comedian D.L. Hughley collapsed on stage on Friday night while performing at Zanies Comedy Club in Nashville. Less than 24 hours later, he revealed that his health scare was due to COVID-19.
But many of his fans and social media followers ain’t buying it.
Here’s what one user noted over at LipStick Alley:
- DL has been on the frontlines of people calling out others for not social distancing, not wearing mask, the government opening the economy back up, and yet he’s now the casualty of covid-19.
- He does a comedy show in an enclosed room, packed with people, no mask, not much social distancing, and a majority of the audience not wearing mask either.
- Someone has a camera and is conveniently filming at the exact point he takes a sip of water, mumbles gibberish, and faints.
- The security guard runs up just before he falls. Almost as if it was rehearsed. And then lets his head hit the floor.
- Another security guard is heard saying “put him on his side!” for what? So the cameras can get a better view?
Another critic said of the audience, “How you risking your life to see D.L. Hughley?“
OTHER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED: D.L. Hughley Update: He Tested Positive for COVID19 After Collapsing At Club / Video
— DL Hughley (@RealDLHughley) June 21, 2020
Adding further suspicion to the mix is DJ Vlad being the first person to provide an update on Hughley’s status (not his family), less than an hour after the video was released online.
“Even though he’s spoken at length about how white people have appropriated our culture he talks to the biggest culture vulture (Vlad) of all to let the world know about his health?,” said the commenter.
Hughley’s alleged antics have added fuel to the ongoing theory that celebrities are being instructed by their Hollywood handlers to push COVID-19 propaganda by claiming to have tested positive for the deadly contagion.
Tom Hanks was allegedly the first celebrity tapped for the agenda. He was used to change the “face” of the disease when Asians were catching all the heat at the height of the global pandemic.
Then, as Black folks started bragging online about being immune to the virus, Black actors, athletes and influencers (some with legit claims) came forward about testing positive. In nearly each case, their bounce back game was strong.
You should watch this insightful video about the coronavirus hoax.
Meanwhile, Tom Hanks is out here trying to attach his name to a vaccine.
“When I came I was being treated for extreme exhaustion and dehydration — which, I was very dehydrated,” Hughley said in a video recounting his alleged fainting spell. “But it turns out they ran a battery of tests and I also tested positive for COVID-19, which blew me away. I was what they call asymptomatic.”
Scroll up and watch/hear him tell it via the Twitter video above.