Play the Bible Verse Memory Game!
“He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By His wounds you have been healed,” 1 Peter 2:24 ESV.
9 Easy Steps to Memorize Key Bible Verses (Even If You Have a Bad Memory!)
1. Understand the verse in context
2. Write the verse in your own words
3. Read the verse out loud
4. Write the verse on an index card.
5. Break down the verse in shorter chunks
6. Read the verse several times throughout the day.
7. Use physical motions to go with the verse
8. Repeat your memorized verses often
9. Create a routine to go over your verses often, maybe when you brush your teeth