Last month, Daly’s New York restaurant called “SoCo” got written up for several health code violations, according to Bossip.
On February 13, inspectors from NYC’s Health Department came-a-knocking to perform a routine check on the southern fusion restaurant and reportedly found the following violations:
* Food wasn’t properly protected from sources of contamination during storage, prep, transportation, display or service.
* Cold food items weren’t being refrigerated at appropriate temperatures.
* Live roaches were present in both the kitchen and/or dining area.
* There was evidence of mice in the kitchen and/or dining area.
* The restaurant isn’t vermin proof and has conditions that are conducive to attracting vermin and allowing them to exist.
The good news is that the health department ultimately gave Daly’s restaurant an “A” grade, the 28 violation points were the most that it had ever racked up, according to city records obtained by tBossip.
So far, Marc, Kenya or a rep from “SoCo“ has not spoken out on these latest reports. Until then, let us know your thoughts on this in the comment box below!