*Justin Bieber was the center of attention Saturday at Comedy Central’s annual roast.
And he wasn’t spared one bit as Kevin Hart played roastmaster to a star-studded lineup of hecklers that included Snoop Dogg, Martha Stewart, Ludacris, “Saturday Night Live” cast member Pete Davidson, Shaquille O’Neal, Natasha Leggero, Chris D’elia, veteran Comedy Central roaster Jeffrey Ross, and Hannibal Buress.
Bieber was “prepared for the worst” as he attended the roast with his mother and grandparents. Among the topics the 21-year-old pop star was roasted on: his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez, the monkey he adopted then abandoned and his exploitation of African-American culture
The “Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber” was held at the Sony Studios lot in Culver City, California. It is slated to air at 10 p.m. March 30 on Comedy Central.
The following are 13 of the best jokes from the roast, via TheWrap.com:
1. Natasha Leggero on fellow roaster Martha Stewart: “I’m not saying Martha Stewart is old, but she needs a new Walker more than the ‘Fast and Furious’ franchise.”
2. Hannibal Buress on Bieber’s music: “You were the fifth most-hated person in the world last year. Kim Jong-Un didn’t even rate that high — and he uses your music to torture people.”
3. Ludacris on Shaquille O’Neal: “Shaq is the first player in the NBA whose shoe size, IQ and jersey are all the same number.
4. Buress on the quality of the dais: “Y’all know it’s a shitty dais when Ludacris is the best actor on it.”
5. Davidson on Kevin Hart fans: “If you don’t know who Kevin Hart is, congratulations on finishing college. Kevin’s next special is just him jiggling keys at you.”
6. Leggero on her male roasters: “There is a lot of star power in here. These guys have made millions — in child support payments.”
7. D’elia on O’Neal: “People don’t realize this, but those ‘I Can’t Breathe” T-shirts were about Shaq’s last season with the Celtics.”
8. Martha Stewart on Hart’s hosting skills: “Kevin, listening to you yell your jokes for the past two hours is the hardest time I’ve ever done.”
9. Stewart on Leggero: “I do a lot of gardening, but you are without a doubt the dirtiest, used-up hoe I have ever seen.”
10. Leggro in a show-stopping joke on the brainpower in the room: “Kevin has a huge Napoleon complex. Kevin, Napoleon was the leader of France. Ludacris — France is in Europe. Justin, Europe is a continent. Shaq — a continent is not a free breakfast.”
11. Martha Stewart on Bieber’s social media influence: “Justin, I’m sure it’s great to have 60 million followers on Twitter, but the only place people will be following you in jail is into the shower.”
12. Snoop Dogg on Kevin Hart: “Kevin is from Philadelphia, just like Bill Cosby. And just like Bill Cosby — women can’t tell when Kevin is inside them.”
13. Jeffrey Ross on Bieber’s ex-girlfriend: “Did you break up with Selena Gomez because she grew a mustache before you?”
For lots of pics from the event, hit up TheYBF.