
*Today’s NewsBits brings serious developments across music, reality TV and Hollywood: Quality Control Music cofounder Pierre “P” Thomas is hospitalized after suffering a heart attack; Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann’s teenage son has been arrested on sex crime charges that he denies; and Meghan Markle is reportedly in early talks for a role in a potential third season of “The Gentlemen” on Netflix.
Pierre P Thomas Hospitalized After Heart Attack
Pierre “P” Thomas, the Quality Control Music cofounder who helped build the careers of Migos, Lil Baby and City Girls, is hospitalized after suffering a heart attack.
TMZ reports that sources with direct knowledge say Thomas is under doctors’ care at a Las Vegas hospital and is in the ICU. Family members are reportedly with him and consulting with doctors about next steps.
Quality Control Music confirmed that Thomas is receiving treatment while asking the public to respect the family’s privacy.
“P is alive and currently receiving medical care,” the label said.
Quality Control also asked “that everyone keep P and his family in their thoughts and prayers and respectfully give them the privacy and space they need during this time.”
“We deeply appreciate everyone’s concern, support, prayers, and loving energy right now,” the label added.
Thomas cofounded Quality Control Music with Kevin “Coach K” Lee in 2013, helping build the label into a major force in hip-hop.
The situation remains developing.

Kim Zolciak Denies Allegations Against Teenage Son
Kim Zolciak is strongly denying allegations against her and Kroy Biermann’s teenage son, Kroy Biermann Jr., who was arrested on charges of aggravated sodomy and aggravated sexual battery.
According to court documents obtained, an officer was dispatched to North Fulton Hospital on April 24, 2026, following a reported sexual assault.
Police said the teenage alleged victim and her father reported that an incident occurred one day earlier at a nearby gym. The girl, described as a classmate and friend of Kroy Jr., told police the two were headed toward a co-ed sauna and had to walk through a family changing room.
According to the police report, she alleged that Kroy Jr. began touching her and continued after she told him no. She further alleged that he forced her mouth onto his penis and digitally penetrated her vagina.
Police launched an investigation. An officer said attempts to contact Kroy Sr. began May 14, and the two spoke May 18. According to the report, Kroy Sr. said he would discuss the matter with Kim.
Kroy Jr. was arrested Aug. 17 and remains in custody, according to TMZ.
The police report also states that the alleged victim underwent an examination at a hospital and doctors did not find evidence of male DNA in her mouth or vagina.
Kim says her son categorically denies the allegations.
“The allegations being made against my son are nothing short of reckless and deeply troubling,” she said. “He categorically denies ever being involved with this woman or engaging in the conduct she has alleged.”

Meghan Markle Eyed for ‘The Gentlemen’ Season Three
Meghan Markle could be moving closer to a significant acting return, with the Duchess of Sussex reportedly being eyed for a role in a possible third season of Netflix’s “The Gentlemen.”
The talks come as Markle plans her return to acting amid her move to the UK with husband Prince Harry and their two children. She had previously been linked to a “major” project.
Deadline reports that discussions about Markle joining “The Gentlemen” are “in very early stages and they are also hypothetical at this point.” No character has been identified.
There is another major caveat: Netflix has not officially renewed “The Gentlemen” for a third season.
The series’ second season is scheduled to premiere Sept. 3. If the potential role moves forward, it would mark Markle’s most significant acting job since leaving “Suits” in 2018.
Markle and Harry also have a first-look deal to produce projects with Netflix.
From concern surrounding Pierre “P” Thomas’ health to serious allegations involving Kim Zolciak’s family and early signs of Meghan Markle’s possible return to acting, these are the entertainment stories driving today’s NewsBits.

(If You Like/Appreciate This EURweb Story, Please SHARE it!)
MORE NEWS ON EURWEB.COM: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Plan Move Back to Britain
We Publish Breaking News 24/7. Don’t Miss Out! Sign up for our Free daily newsletter HERE.





















