Connect with us

Music

Cardi B Hired Private Investigator to Go After Trump Supporter Who Posted Her Address Online

Published

on

Cardi B-grammys
Cardi+B+Universal+Pictures+Presents+Road+F9+rnbsRRUaJIsl

Getty

*Cardi B revealed during a recent Instagram Live with fans that a Trump supporter leaked her address online after she criticized the president. 

“Sh*t gets so intense that a Trump supporter posted my address and encouraged people to dox my home, to put my house on fire,” she admitted. 

“I literally hired a private investigator, and served them with a warrant and arrested this boy.” Cardi said, “This boy was a f*cking teenager. His parents were shook.”

Conservative activist and Trump supporter Candace Owens recently escalated her feud with Cardi B when she taunted the rapper over her interview with Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

READ MORE: Cardi B Becomes Face of Balenciaga, 2020 Winter Campaign Revealed


Owens suggested Biden and Sen. Bernie Sanders had “used” Cardi to encourage her fans to vote Democrat on Nov. 3.  

Cardi B fired back with a series of tweets showing the number of times Owens has been “obsessed” with the rapper via old Twitter posts. She also re-tweeted a comment from N.Y. Rep. Ritchie Torres, who wrote, “thank you @iamcardib for exposing @RealCandaceO for the fraud that she is. You make the Bronx proud!” 

Owens told Fox’s Tucker Carlson in a live segment Tuesday that the rapper “could not obviously argue with me from an intellectual standpoint.” 

She also claimed Cardi “is barely literate” and “knows virtually nothing about politics.” 

Owens added, “She ended up deleting her nine posts to me because even her fans were telling her, ‘Tap out.'”

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

crime

Tekashi 6ix9ine Sued For Sexual Assault Over 2015 Video Showing Abuse of Minor

Published

on

Tekashi 69
Tekashi69+Tekashi69+Arraignment+Houston+TX+XMLBYvJXluSl

GETTY

*Tekashi 6ix9ine is being sued by the woman he allegedly sexually abused at a party in 2015 when she was just 13. 

The woman, identified as Jane Doe,  claims that the rapper and Tauquan “Tay Milly” Anderson sexually assaulted her, and the incident was filmed and later posted online. 

The victim suffered “severe emotional and psychological injuries,” court documents state, TMZ reports. 

6ix9ine’s attorney, Lance Lazzaro, tells the outlet that the rapper will “defend the lawsuit vigorously” once he’s properly served. 

READ MORE: Attorneys for Tekashi 6ix9ine Are ‘Concerned’ for His Safety After Snitching on Gang

Tekashi69+Tekashi69+Arraignment+Houston+TX+i1GquE_fzZgl

Here’s more from TMZ:

Jane Doe claims, on top of being underage at the time, she was under the influence of drugs and alcohol and was unable to consent as 6ix9ine and another adult, Tay Milly, made 3 sexually explicit videos which she says they later posted online.

According to the docs … the first video featured Doe performing oral sex on Tay Milly while Tekashi did pelvic thrusts behind her — without engaging in sex — and he slapped her butt. The second vid allegedly featured the girl sitting on 6ix9ine’s lap in a bra and underwear, and in the third … she claims she was laying naked across their laps while Milly groped her.

Jane Doe is suing 6ix9ine and Tay Milly for child sexual assault, child sexual abuse and infliction of emotional distress, the report states. 

“By reason of her age, and being given drugs and alcohol which caused her to be in an impaired mental state without her knowledge, permission or consent, the plaintiff was incapable of consenting to the recording,” the document states.

“As an internationally known rap and hip hop artist and performer, defendant Hernandez uploaded [the videos] onto various social media accounts on the internet with the intention and expectation that millions of people would view the videos,” it added.

Tekashi previously took a plea deal in the criminal case in October 2018 for making a music video featuring sex with a minor. He was sentenced to 4 years probation.

Continue Reading

Black Celebrity Gossip - Gossip

Megan Thee Stallion Fires Back At Tory Lanez After He Denies Shooting Her [VIDEO]

Published

on

Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion & Tory Lanez (Getty)

*Megan Thee Stallion was quick to hit up social media to call Tory Lanez “crazy” after he proclaimed his innocence in their controversial shooting case. 

Lanez also says he and the “WAP” rapper are still friends, despite allegedly shooting at her during an argument. He dished further about the incident for the first time on video Tuesday, hopping on Instagram Live to defend himself against Megan’s accusations. 

We previously reported…Lanez has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Megan, and is to have no contact with her amid his criminal case for allegedly shooting the hip-hop star. He was also ordered to surrender any guns he owns. 

Lanez is accused of shooting at Megan’s feet several times and wounding her on July 12 in Hollywood Hills. The Canadian-born artist took to Twitter recently to react to the two felony charges he’s facing over the incident.

“the truth will come to the light,” he wrote. “I have all faith in God to show that … love to all my fans and people that have stayed true to me & know my heart … a charge is not a conviction . If you have supported me or meg thru this , I genuinely appreciate u.”

READ MORE: Megan Thee Stallion Opens Up About Her ‘Silence’ in Tory Lanez Shooting [VIDEO]

During his recent Instagram Live, Tory called the shooting a “debacle.” 

Megan took to Twitter to respond to his claim that they are still friends, writing “This N*gga genuinely crazy.” 

Following the shooting, Lanez said he was advised not to make a public statement on the matter.

“Two days after that, I get a call from Roc Nation that says, ‘Yo, we heard you were gonna to make a statement about what happened, and it’d be in your best interest if you don’t make that statement,'” he said. “And I’m like, OK? I don’t understand the issue of me telling my fans, like, ‘Yo, it’s not that serious of a deal …'”

He also cited reports about Megan being treated for injuries that were initially said to have been caused by shattered glass: “Nobody has ever said she got shot,” Lanez said. 

 

View this post on Instagram

 

#PressPlay: #ToryLanez further tries to picks apart #MeganTheeStallion’s side of the story (See previous posts)

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on

Megan previously shared an Instagram post of her injuries, claiming she was shot and that the bullet wounds were “a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me.”

According to Cedars-Sinai medical records obtained by Complex, “doctors reportedly found shrapnel in her heel shortly after the incident,” the outlet reports. 

Lanez did not address this fact during his IG Live. Scroll up to hear what he had to say about the shooting via the IG videos above.

Continue Reading

crime

Rapper Nuke Bizzle Arrested After Bragging About Unemployment Fraud in Song (Watch)

Published

on

Nuke Bizzle
Nuke Bizzle 2

Nuke Bizzle (EDD)

*He just couldn’t help himself. A Memphis rapper who bragged in a song and music video about getting rich off of unemployment fraud has been arrested on charges of fraudulently obtaining $1.2 million in COVID-19 unemployment benefits.

Nuke Bizzle (real name Fontrell Antonio Baines), 31, was charged Friday with allegedly obtaining and using debit cards that were pre-loaded with unemployment benefits administered by the California Employment Development Department (EDD). The debit cards he received were issued in the names of third-parties, according to a 32-page complaint filed against him by U.S. State Attorney Nicola T. Hanna of the Central District of California.

The investigation found that 92 debit cards pre-loaded with more than $1.2 million in fraudulently obtained benefits were mailed to addresses in Beverly Hills and Koreatown that Baines had access to, according to an affidavit submitted by the Department of Justice.

In a series of since-deleted posts, Baines posted pics to his Instagram account reportedly showing him holding stacks of $100 bills, wearing expensive gold watches and boasting of renting a $6,500/month Hollywood Hills home. He also posted a music video on YouTube for a track entitled “EDD” in which he brags about doing “my swagger for EDD” while holding up a stack of envelopes from the agency and getting rich by “go[ing] to the bank with a stack of these,” according to information provided by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ).

Watch below:

When he was arrested on Sept. 23 in Las Vegas, Baines had eight debit cards in his possession, seven of which were in the names of other people, according to the DOJ affidavit filed in the case.

He’s being charged with three felony offenses – access device fraud, aggravated identity theft, and interstate transportation of stolen property. If convicted of all charges, Baines would face a statutory maximum sentence of 22 years in federal prison. His arraignment is scheduled for Nov. 5.

Continue Reading

TV Calendar: Coming to Small Screens

Trending