Connect with us

Black Celebrity Gossip - Gossip

Michigan Man Kills Wife Because They Weren’t Having Enough Sex, Shoots Neighbors

Published

on

Jason Michael Mesich shot his neighbors - Makayla, 12, and Canisha, 29 - twitter
Jason Michael Mesich

Twitter

A Michigan man has been arrested after police said the fatally shot his wife because they weren’t having enough sex. 

After Jason Michael Mesich, 48, shot dead his wife Angela in an argument over sex, he went outside and shot neighbors Makayla 12, and Canisha Saulter, 29, who were packing up a U-Haul. 

Makayla was holding Canisha’s one-year-old daughter at the time and she reportedly shielded the baby from the gunfire, Daily Mail reports.

According to the Bloomington police, Makayla is listed in critical condition after being shot in the head, and Canisha remains in serious condition, recovering from multiple gunshot wounds to the legs. Relatives said she will need physical rehabilitation to learn how to walk again.

READ MORE: Pastor Shoots Wife, Kills Himself in Attempted Murder-Suicide at Alabama Church


Mesich confessed to police that he shot the sisters because he “hates all children” and that they were bad neighbors. He also claimed they saw him shoot his wife.

He was arrested on murder and attempted murder charges and his currently being held on $1 million bail. 

Mesich is due back in court Sept. 30.

A GoFundMe campaign has been set up for the sisters’ medical expenses.

In the description, they family says:  “She was shot somewhere in the back of the head. During a CT Scan they found her skull had been fractured, and have removed a piece of her skull to allow room for it to swell. She is currently on a respirator, with a tube near her forehead to allow the blood to drain. It is unknown how long she will be in the hospital or if she will ever fully recover. The doctors predict she will have a long road to recovery. She will be in the hospital for at least 2-3 months with the piece of her skull removed, then even longer once it is put back in place, then she will be going to Gillette Children’s Hospital after that.”

Mesich reportedly fired 40 rounds at police before being captured.

Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Bob Barker

    September 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm

    What a bullshit article. Was it written by a 10 year old in his basement? The headline says a Michigan man yet the Twitter post says a Minnesota man. Also, there is no Bloomington, Michigan. What a bunch of shit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Black Celebrity Gossip - Gossip

Fredro of ONYX Accuses Timbaland & Swizz Beats of Monopolizing ‘Battles’ – Wants Alternative to Verzuz

Published

on

Fredro Starrr1 - Getty -1725659-1024x1024

*Fredro Starr is on the record saying that an ONYX vs. M.O.P would be the bomb-diggety!

“I think that would be perfect, ONYX and M.O.P. I’m cool with Fame and Billy that’s our peoples. I wanted to do a Verzuz against M.O.P. because they came out when we came out. They represent Brooklyn we represent Queens but we had that same energy almost. That early 90s, rough, unfiltered, no f*ckin gold chains on, straight hardcore. It would be a good Verzuz battle, it would be crazy!

Should be other platforms, Verzuz can only do so much, not sure if Timbaland would want a battle with ONYX & M.O.P

MORE NEWS: Boosie Badazz Suing Mark Zuckerberg for $20M Over Instagram Ban

Fredro Starrr - Getty -1725659-1024x1024

Fredro Starrr – Getty

“Verzuz can only do but so much and if they are selecting everything, Then there are other artists I’m sure that wanna do it. I think there should be more platforms to do that besides Verzuz. I think there should be other platforms so hopefully, somebody will jump to it and we get to do that battle. I don’t think Swizz (Beats) and Timbaland are gonna Ok that one. I know Swizz is a big fan of ONYX but I never met Timbaland so I don’t know.”

Original Source: Murder Master Music Show of www.ugs4life.com
Fredro Starr of ONYX was interviewed by Prezident Bejda on Episode 752 of the Murder Master Music Show

Continue Reading

Black Celebrity Gossip - Gossip

Dr. Dre’s Eldest Daughter Hasn’t Seen Music Mogul in 17 Years [VIDEO]

Published

on

Dr. Dre and daighter LaTanya


*Dr Dre’s eldest daughter LaTanya Young has revealed that she has not seen her superstar rapper father in 17 years.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMailTV Young, 37, said she wants a relationship with her Dre, and she makes clear that she is not after his riches. The hip-hop icon is allegedly worth about $800 million.

“Money is not what I want, I feel better doing it on my own,” she told Daily Mail TV. 

“I really just want to have closure. I just want to be able to spend time with my father.”

The mom-of-four reportedly told the publication that Dre has never even met her children.

READ MORE: Exclusive Clips From ‘Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas’ For Those Of Us Who Don’t Have Apple TV+ (Watch)


According to Young, she was forced to go through her father’s staff to communicate with him as a child.

“I hated going through third parties. If I needed him, I’d have to go to the studio and get bombarded and talked to by his security,” she said. “I would have to go through his accountant or his right hand man, I would never know whether he got my messages. I have never had a direct line to him.”

Dre split with LaTanya’s mother, Lisa Johnson, when she was five years old. The couple had three children together: LaTanya, LaToya, 36, and Ashley, 35.

In 1996 he married Nicole Young and they are currently embattled in a bitter divorce.

Nicole filed documents to end her marriage back in June, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. 

She and Dre have two adult children. Dre also has four children from previous relationships.

“I thought that my dad would come around. I would like him to make me feel like a daughter,” LaTanya added.

Continue Reading

Black Celebrity Gossip - Gossip

Boosie Badazz Suing Mark Zuckerberg for $20M Over Instagram Ban

Published

on

Boosie Badazz

*Boosie Badazz is suing Mark Zuckerberg after his Instagram account was shut down in August. 

We previously reported… the rapper pleaded with Zuckerberg to restore his Instagram page after he was banned for constantly promoting sexually suggestive photos from his OnlyFans account.

“They just took my Instagram,” Boosie said in a video message shared with fans at the time(see above). “Mark Zuckinburger, I need to talk to you. Bosses need to talk to bosses [sic]. I don’t know what I did but I need my Instagram back. I don’t even know what I did! But this is how I feed my family. Mark, do not do this to 2020. Do not take Boosie off Instagram! We need to talk, Mark.”

Boosie claims the ban affected his business and now he’s suing for $20 million for racial discrimination.

READ MORE: Boosie Had 2 Surgeries on Leg After Being Shot – But NO Amputation Despite Reports

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom)

“He made some of my business ventures go down, so I’m suing him now. I’m filing a lawsuit against him now,” he said in an interview for VLADTV released on Thursday, December 3. He claimed, “He stopped me of Instagram and he didn’t put me back on Instagram. And it’s affecting my business.”

Boosie noted that there are plenty of people who have been banned from the Instagram platform who have done way worse things than him, but those accounts were resorted.

“So you can give other 2 million people their Instagram back for derogatory things they did,” he said. “This is discrimination,” he went on accusing. “Something is wrong. Somebody must be mad cuz I say their name wrong and they’re trying to chastise me.”

Hear him tell it via the Instagram clip above or watch below.

Continue Reading

Trending