Connect with us

Social Heat

#Ludacris Addresses R. Kelly Criticism After Rapping ‘I love R. Kelly, but around my daughters I’m not comfortable.’

Published

on

Eudoxie+Mbouguiengue+2017+Billboard+Music+TlB1z9_9Tkyl
Ludacris+Premiere+Columbia+Pictures+Equalizer+nafd8ELIDsGl

Chris Ludacris Bridges attends the premiere of Columbia Pictures’ “Equalizer 2” at the TCL Chinese Theatre on July 17, 2018 in Hollywood, California.

*Apparently he said what he said!

While we many not be on board with rapper Ludacris’ controversial comments of support for R. Kelly on his new track, “The Silence of the Lambs,” in a recent interview, he stood by what he said.

He told Atlanta’s V103, that he stands by that statement when he spit the bars, “I love R. Kelly, but around my daughters, I’m not comfortable.”

That line got the internet buzzing during Luda’s Verzuz battle with Nelly.

READ MORE: The Internet Tries to Cancel #Ludacris After New Song Name Drops Support for #R.Kelly & #BillCosby

Advertisement
1 Comment

1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

COVID-19

Melania Trump Cancels Tonight’s Campaign Appearance Over Lingering (COVID-19) Cough

Published

on

Melania+Trump+First+Lady+Melania+Trump+Visits+JEz0fCLC-LXl (1)
Donald and Melania Trump1 (Getty)

Donald and Melania Trump (Getty)

*This Tuesday, the First Lady’s chief of staff, Stephanie Grisham, shared that Melania Trump has decided not to accompany President Trump to a campaign rally this evening in Erie, Pennsylvania, out of an “abundance of caution.”

In a statement, she claims Mrs. Trump continues to feel better every day following her recent recovery from COVID-19, but has a ”lingering cough,” The Hill quotes.

As we previously reported, the Trumps announced that they had both tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this month. The President was hospitalized for a few days but was later released after receiving “treatment.” Melania previously said she was experiencing mild symptoms but told her supporters that she felt great. This event would’ve been her first public engagement since contracting the coronavirus.

HOT STORY: D.L. Hughley Skewers Trump & Ice Cube: Why Not ‘The Skinny Rims Plan?’ / WATCH

 

View this post on Instagram

 

HU Staff: Kecia Gayle Kecia.Kae This Tuesday, the First Lady’s chief of staff, Stephanie Grisham, shared that Melania Trump has decided not to accompany President Trump to a campaign rally this evening in Erie, Pennsylvania, out of an “abundance of caution.” _________________________________________________ In a statement, she claims Mrs. Trump continues to feel better every day following her recent recovery from COVID-19, but has a ”lingering cough,” The Hill quotes. __________________________________________________ As we previously reported, the Trumps announced that they had both tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this month. The President was hospitalized for a few days but was later released after receiving “treatment.” Melania previously said she was experiencing mild symptoms but told her supporters that she felt great. This event would’ve been her first public engagement since contracting the coronavirus. ___________________________________________________ Read more at hollywoodunlocked.com 📸: Getty Images __________________________________________________ If you have a tip or suggestion, or want to talk to us about this story, Text the word “TIP” to 1-310-388-6463

A post shared by HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED (@hollywoodunlocked) on

 

Continue Reading

Social Heat

R. Kelly’s Latest Request for Release Denied After Alleged Beating in Lockdown

Published

on

R Kelly1 (Getty)
R Kelly (Getty)

R Kelly (Getty)

*Once again, R.Kelly’s bid to get out of the slammer has been shut down. Page Six reports that a federal judge in Chicago rejected the disgraced singer’s latest attempt for a release amid claims he was attacked by another inmate while no one “raised a finger” to help.

In addition to that, it was also said that US District Judge Harry Leinenweber denied the “I Believe I Can Fly” singer’s request to hold a hearing over the alleged August jailhouse beating. Leinenweber wrote in his ruling, “While this incident is concerning, it does not warrant immediate release.” He added, “This single isolated incident does not suggest that the Bureau of Prisons is incapable of safely housing Mr. Kelly.”

Last week, his lawyers claimed in a filing that footage provided by prosecutors showed that no one at the prison tried to help Kelly during the attack until after the fight was over. However, in the ruling, Leinenweber wrote that the inmate who allegedly beat Kelly, Jeremiah Farmer, had since been transferred to a different facility, which meant he was no longer a threat to Kelly.

MORE NEWS: Activist Najee Ali Cancels Starz Subscription to Protest 50 Cent’s Endorsement of Trump

 

View this post on Instagram

 

HU Staff: Kecia Gayle Kecia.Kae Once again, R.Kelly’s bid to get out of the slammer has been shut down. Page Six reports that a federal judge in Chicago rejected the disgraced singer’s latest attempt for a release amid claims he was attacked by another inmate while no one “raised a finger” to help. _________________________________________________ In addition to that, it was also said that US District Judge Harry Leinenweber denied the “I Believe I Can Fly” singer’s request to hold a hearing over the alleged August jailhouse beating. Leinenweber wrote in his ruling, “While this incident is concerning, it does not warrant immediate release.” He added, “This single isolated incident does not suggest that the Bureau of Prisons is incapable of safely housing Mr. Kelly.” __________________________________________________ Last week, his lawyers claimed in a filing that footage provided by prosecutors showed that no one at the prison tried to help Kelly during the attack until after the fight was over. However, in the ruling, Leinenweber wrote that the inmate who allegedly beat Kelly, Jeremiah Farmer, had since been transferred to a different facility, which meant he was no longer a threat to Kelly. ___________________________________________________ Read more at hollywoodunlocked.com 📸: Local Department __________________________________________________ If you have a tip or suggestion, or want to talk to us about this story, Text the word “TIP” to 1-310-388-6463

A post shared by HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED (@hollywoodunlocked) on

Continue Reading

Social Heat

Cynthia Bailey & Mike Hill’s Wedding Not Filmed by Bravo Over COVID-19 Concerns

Published

on

Cynthia Bailey and Mike Hill
mike hill - cynthia bailey3

Cynthia & Mike

*#CynthiaBailey and #MikeHill jumped the broom last week in front of almost 200 of their family and friends, which has been the talk of the innanet, seeing that we are still in the midst of a pandemic. While the ceremony and reception were beautiful, the couple was apparently missing one thing–coverage from #Bravo.

According to @TMZ_tv, who spoke with production sources at the network, a camera crew from Bravo was set to be on location for Cynthia’s wedding, which quickly changed when the location of the event changed. The wedding was reportedly set to take place outdoor, and was moved to an indoor venue because of Hurricane Delta.

Well, the venue change reportedly made Bravo change it’s mind, and the network decided it wasn’t “safe or appropriate” to send a crew to film in a closed space.

DID U SEE THIS? Oh, No! Taraji P. Henson and Fiance’ Kelvin Hayden Split. 🙁 She Confirms / WATCH

 

View this post on Instagram

 

TSR STAFF: Brianne D! @beedev_ ____________________________________ #CynthiaBailey and #MikeHill jumped the broom last week in front of almost 200 of their family and friends, which has been the talk of the innanet, seeing that we are still in the midst of a pandemic. While the ceremony and reception were beautiful, the couple was apparently missing one thing–coverage from #Bravo. ____________________________________ According to @TMZ_tv, who spoke with production sources at the network, a camera crew from Bravo was set to be on location for Cynthia’s wedding, which quickly changed when the location of the event changed. The wedding was reportedly set to take place outdoor, and was moved to an indoor venue because of Hurricane Delta. ____________________________________ Well, the venue change reportedly made Bravo change it’s mind, and the network decided it wasn’t “safe or appropriate” to send a crew to film in a closed space–especially because the guest list had—click the link in our bio to read more!

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on

 

Continue Reading

The CultureCalendar: What's New & Black on TV

Trending