“I got into it at the skating rink,” she allegedly said in a clip posted online. “[A lot of people] want me gone. Are you guys gonna continue to watch the show? If you do, have fun.”
Christie captioned the video, “Awe it’s been fun bbw8 saying bye to all the girls 1 by 1. Y’all continue to support them.”
OTHER NEWS YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED: Lil Nas X: Racist Country Music Fans Outraged Over Rapper’s Jean Collection with Wranglers
— Jackie Christie (@JackieChristie) May 22, 2019
It’s unclear whether or not Christie is officially done with the show, but MadameNoire reports that she’s still filming the current season. According to The Jasmine Brand, the reason she may be ready to call it quits is because Jackie got it popping during filming with a family member of Malaysia Pargo.
We’re also told that Jackie allegedly, made some negative remarks questioning Malaysia’s lifestyle.
Sources tell us that at the skating party, one of Malaysia’s close relatives confronted Jackie about it, things got heated and physical altercation ensued.
Guess we’ll learn the future of her fate on the series when”Basketball Wives” premieres June 19th at 8PM ET/PT.
This new season reportedly welcomes back series veterans and a fresh newcomer to the group. Broadway World listed a breakdown of what viewers can expect:
- After her son’s recent heart surgery, Shaunie’s focus is giving second chances and spreading love to those who have wronged her, including finding common ground with her ex.
- Evelyn is working on being the best mother for her son and daughter but when her parental instincts kick in, old habits begin to resurface.
- Tami is busier than ever, but unresolved confrontations could change the dynamic of her relationships with her daughters and friends forever.
- Jackie is experiencing empty nest syndrome as she prepares for her son to go off to college.
- Malaysia is struggling to find a solution to her current family drama and an unsettling rumor surrounding her personal life.
- Ready for a fresh start, Jennifer wants to rekindle friendships but her past might interfere with making amends.
- Kristen is faced with navigating an unexpected family secret that could cause everything she has built to collapse.
- CeCe and Byron are ecstatic about their future as husband and wife, but strained family ties may get in the way of the couple’s happily ever after.
- After 10 years as an athlete, Ogum “OG” enters retirement and decides to Pivot from playing football to coaching.
- Newcomer Feby Torres, is tired of being associated with her famous ex and is determined to make a new name for herself, even if that means making enemies.
Are you ready for a new season of BBW?