Saturday, March 6, 2021

First Ever Marijuana Overdose Kills 11-Month-Old Baby … Supposedly

The first ever fatal marijuana overdose was reported recently after doctors in Colorado said an 11-month-old boy died from exposure to the drug. The report was issued in the journal “Clinical Practice and Cases in Emergency Medicine” by doctors Thomas Nappe and Christopher Hoyte, who were part of the child’s medical team at Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center.

YOU MAY LIKE

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

SEARCH

THE CULTURECALENDAR: WHAT'S NEW & BLACK ON TV


TRENDING