*Ariana Grande has announced she’ll return to Manchester, England, for a benefit concert to assist victims of the terrorist attack at her concert earlier this week.
The event, she said, will honor and raise money for the victims and their families.
“I want to thank my fellow musicians and friends for reaching out to be part of our expression of love for Manchester,” she said in a letter posted to social media. “I will have details to share with you as soon as everything is confirmed.”
Grande also praised her fan base (a.k.a. the “Arianators”) for their response to the incident, which left 22 people dead and more than 60 injured, including several children and teens.
“The compassion, kindness, love, strength and oneness that you’ve shown one another this past week is the exact opposite of the heinous intentions it must take to pull off something as evil as what happened Monday,” she wrote.
She encouraged her fans to not “operate in fear.”
“Our response to this violence must be to come closer together, to help each other, to love more, to sing louder and to live more kindly and generously than we did before,” she wrote.
Grande did not specify when she would resume her Dangerous Woman Tour, which was suspended in wake of the attack.
“We will continue to honor the ones we lost, their loved ones, my fans, and all affected by this tragedy,” she added. “They will be on my mind and in my heart everyday and I will think of them with everything I do for the rest of my life.”
Read Grande’s entire letter below:
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 26, 2017