*Production on E!’s “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” has been shut down indefinitely following Kim Kardashian’s robbery at gunpoint in Paris, reports Variety.
“Kim’s well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume,” said a spokesperson for E!.
The reality show returns on Oct. 23 with the second half of Season 12. As of now, that premiere date will not be pushed back, in light of production temporarily stopping.
The network declined to comment on whether cameras were rolling in Paris at the time of the robbery.
Kim, her sister Kourtney Kardashian and their mother, Kris Jenner, were in Paris for Fashion Week on Monday when masked men entered Kim’s Paris hotel room on at around 3 a.m. They tied up her hands and feet and locked her in a bathroom before absconding with more than $10 million of jewelry and other valuables, including cell phones.
Her husband, Kanye West, was informed of the emergency during his concert, and abruptly bolted from the stage to tend to his wife and family. The couple is now en route back to their home in Los Angeles, and has kept a low profile since the scary incident.
Kardashian has been radio silent on social media since the robbery. Earlier this week, police in Paris told The Associated Press that Kim may have been robbed as a result of flaunting her wealth on social media.
“Clearly when you have a star like Kim Kardashian who has, I think, more than 48 million followers on Twitter … I think this could have happened abroad just as easily as in Paris. It was really the celebrity who was targeted, with possessions that had been seen and noticed via social media, and it was these goods that the attackers targeted,” Paris police spokeswoman Johanna Primevert told the AP.
On Wednesday, Kourtney posted a passage from her daily prayer book on Twitter seemingly in relation to the robbery, and on Tuesday, Caitlyn Jenner wrote on Instagram, “Love my girl! After hearing the full story, I’m so thankful she’s okay.”