Connect with us

News

Are ‘People Like’ Phylicia Rashad the Reason Why Rape Victims Stay Silent

Published

on

9th Annual TV Land Awards - Arrivals

*Phylicia Rashad doesn’t believe Bill Cosby raped all those women. Ain’t nothing wrong with that. But some people may find that her reason why leaves a lot to be desired. After all, she’s been going around talking about a “legacy” being destroyed.

Dozens of women are saying they were sexually violated by a man who happened to be the biggest TV star of the 80s and its his legacy that makes you believe they’re lying?

Rashad played Clair Huxtable to Cosby’s Cliff on The Cosby Show from 1984 -1992, and she recently talked to Showbiz 411’s Roger Friedman about the growing list of sexual assault allegations against the 77-year-old comedian, all of which he and his attorneys have denied.

“What you’re seeing is the destruction of a legacy,” Rashad asserts. “And I think it’s orchestrated. I don’t know why or who’s doing it, but it’s the legacy. And it’s a legacy that is so important to the culture.”

Seriously girl?

Read more at EURThisNthat.

44 Comments

44 Comments

1. I said it.

January 13, 2015 at 7:48 am

People like Ms. Rashaad are the people who still hold on to the value of not convicting someone without a trial.

• Juggling For A Cure

January 14, 2015 at 3:30 am

Amen. This is what America is supposed to be about. Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. This is nothing more than a lynching (a character-lynching) of Bill Cosby.

2. maroB

January 13, 2015 at 8:04 am

That is some dump shit, if somebody rape me I am going to Tell it, I don’t give a dam how much money you got , or who you is these women wait until they old as hell to say something , that crazy so they getting mad now at Mrs Rashaad. Dumb ass people. And yes I said that.

• Juggling For A Cure

January 14, 2015 at 3:24 am

The more accusers, the more doubt. All the supposed rapes, and no police arrest. Historically, what is happening to Mr. Cosby is called “lynching.” A character lynching.

3. ladyellle

January 13, 2015 at 8:10 am

This is CRAZY… now if you stand by the legal rights provided by the laws of the land… you are ENABLING rape?

This is frightening! I don’t give a hoot about Cosby… but this is frightening!

The man from 7th Heaven admitted to being a pedophile. Nothing being done to him in the court of social media! His show is BACK on the air!

Tina Fey & Amy Poherler (sp?) did not bring his name up on the awards show! They know better! As long as it is a person of color the rules are different.

Hollyweird is full of rapists, child molesters and worse!

• maroB

January 13, 2015 at 8:19 am

You can say that again very weird, yes something is wrong with this picture , I agree with Mrs Rashad.

• Juggling For A Cure

January 14, 2015 at 3:19 am

Bill Cosby is being character-lynched. He has not been found guilty in a court of law.

There have been thousands of Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot sightings. A bunch of people making unproven assertions isn’t synonymous with fact.

4. dessler

January 13, 2015 at 8:50 am

So now you’ll vilified if you even dare to question the credibility of these alleged victims, while a Cosby is automatically convicted in the public’s eye of rape without a trial. In my opinion, the growing number of so-called victims increases my disbelief. At this point, about 50+ women have claimed Cosby raped them, but not one ever made a police report. Stop the craziness.

• Juggling For A Cure

January 14, 2015 at 3:15 am

The more accusers, the more doubt. All these supposed rapes, and no police arrest. This is a lynching. A character lynching.

5. Taurusingr

January 13, 2015 at 11:03 am

I just want ask all these people who are SUCH “fanclub members” this question……”where is/was all this “leaning against the rumor tide” when brothas like…..”MJ”, “OJ”, E.Benet, I. Washington, etc…., were accused of doing shyt “totally” out of “their” character!?? There was “no evidence” against them eeeeeithah, & mofos STILL think….MJ was a pedophile, “OJ did it”, EB “screwed” another woman (even though he said he “didn’t”!! (& b4 you go there?, umm…”betrayal” can be all kinds of things besides..”fkn somebody”!) & his words were…”I betrayed our relationship” & mofos raaaaaaaaaaan with the shyt.) And even though it was an “A & B” (Washington/Dempsey) convo/argument?, ppl blamed “I.W.” for someELSE runnin & tellin “the public outside that set” that dude (T.R.Knight) was…Gay! Again…IW was talkin to PD so…when did he go tell it, Why wouuuuuld he go tell “that”, when his beef was with “PD”!!?? WTF did they ONLY put a gag order ‘on “IW” & NO ONE ELSE!!!??? Now see, to “me”?, these are ALL examples of how “personal dislike for some people, clouds other people’s perspective, when “those” people are accused of something”. For in this Cosby thang?, people have abandoned every fkn STITCH!!, of their normal “quilt of logic”, & have now covered the same kind of innuendo/rumors against BC, with some “othah covah”/ newly found strength to swim “against” the tide, simply b/c….THEY “LIKED”… “Cliff Huxtable”. While let’s see….MJ was hated b/c ppl “believed” he didn’t want to be Black (let’s keep it foenky now!!!!) OJ didn’t like “Black” women!, IW was an arrogant mofo, & EB was your typical musician playah (even though when he was “single” & at the height of his career!!!, & with “that cat” being THROWN LIKE FRISBEES at him!!!!?, all we EVVA heard about dude, was that?….he was a mild mannered, bare foot sangin….single dad. Sigh. Now ALL “these” brothas are “REAL”!!!! (No fkn TV characters!!) But again…”now” people “believe” in Cliff Huxtable!??? Really, REEEEALLY!!?? SMGDHATBSH! Look…IMO, the only wrong, twisted, kra as hell thang about all these “fanclub membership” is …..”they can’t seem to even “FATHOM”!!!!, BC being guilty, even though he STILLhas NOT claimed his innocence (like some say “they” would tell it, if they were raped!!, & like..WTH “DOESN’T” YELL!!! “I’m innocent” when…they are!!??) & that “Soultrain line” of accusers” keeps ‘on gettin looooongaaaah, while all the for-mentioned brothas?, basically had …1-2 pointing at them. I mean SHYT!!!…mofos “believed” that fkn “DOG” at Rockingbam”, more than “OJ”!!!!! Now….WTF!!!! kinda inconsistency & hypocrite BS IS….”this”!!!??? Hey….you can “believe” in fkn Santa Claus TOO! But….dat don’t make “him” true, eeeeeithaaaaaah. The best case scenario should be…mofos not making their minds up yet?, but kinda leeeeeanin in the direction of …”all those accusers”, due to “deductive reasoning”, JUST like they do, when ANY “Catholic priest” is accussed!! I don’t think “every” priest is guilty of doing it, & I don’t think ANY of dem boys have ever “NOT” been “believed” no matter HOW fkn long ago it was to have happened. Sigh. So….can someone/ANYone explain to me why BC STILL hasn’t clamied his innocence!??, & what the fkn “difference” is, in the two examples of accusations I raised? I really wanna know & be enlightened…for REAL!!! But as I look at this thang, the only reasoning seems to be….”we “believe” in Santa &….”Cliff Huxtable” so “Bill Cosby” MUST be….innocent. SSMH! Ps…& btw?, a SLUE of pedophiles, rapist etc..? are old men, some are “uncles in yo faaaaaaamleh”, & they TOO….DID “do it”. So…let’s not get all hung up ‘on…”modern day appearances”. And again I post….a mofo who could/wouuuuuuld “joke” about it?, is the saaaame kinda mofo, who could/would’ve diiiiiiiid it! For BOTH require the saaaaame damn “condescending arrogance” & sense of…”control”, which is what rape?, is all about. So….”whaddup”!!?? TJBTITMFB!

6. cj

January 13, 2015 at 12:53 pm

Freedom of speech is not a crime.

January 13, 2015 at 2:32 pm

You?, are absoLUTEly right! However?…”that” wasn’t & AIN’T the subject of question. The question was/is../..how that “freedom of speech” pendulum hasn’t/isn’t at least swinging…”both ways”, & the same prior “logic of guilt analysis” isn’t being applied, in this scenario. “That’s” …whaddUP”!!! (said like Wesley Snipes as “Nino Brown” in NJC!)

January 13, 2015 at 2:41 pm

I’m sayin….this ihypocritical nconsistency?, shouuuuuuld be a….crime.

7. ladyellle

January 13, 2015 at 4:39 pm

@Taurusingr: I am a DIE HARD MJ fan! I did not believe he was guilty… and so did a HUGE number of others! Evidenced by the huge number of fans that would follow him screaming & crying to be in his presence!
    MJ was told to settle by his insurance company even though the police felt he was being extorted!

OJ… the glove didn’t fit! The trial ran its course! THERE WAS A TRIAL! I was not a fan of OJ. It doesn’t matter… he had a trial!

BC… should not be tried in the court of SOCIAL MEDIA! It is a darned if you do… darned if you don’t for him! If he protests… he that protests too much must be guilty! If he does NOT protest… he must be guilty!

Since when does a woman who has been raped not have to have any proof?

This is from the MJ playbook. DESTROY a man because of NOTHING!!!

What is this were you or a family member? Accused… no proof, no evidence, so what YOU ARE GUILTY!!!

I know you don’t like BC! Look beyond the idea that you don’t like him.

We can agree to disagree! I am still a fan of yours! Muah!

January 13, 2015 at 8:31 pm

But Laaaaaaadeeeeeee!???, “MJ” wasn’t the “only” exaaaaaample, & “you” are not the only fanclub member, & I know “you” can at least “consider”….another side, can’t you? But most?, seem that they…can not. Sigh. And….nnnnnNOPE I don’t and therefore WON’T be mislabeled/twisted into the transferance of “ME” “not liking” BC!! I diiiiiiiid like Cliffy Cliff, & reeeeeeally enjoyed BC’s last joint that R.Townsend directed! Look…”I” ain’t the one unable to divorce my “personal feelings” from this thang, others are! It ain’t about “me not liking BC, it’s about how others “liiiiiiking him”, bliiiiiiiiiinds them from seeing the facts, or admitting the character of C. Huxtable isn’t the character being accussed here…”BC’s” is!!! And….after all my posts asking this question?, ppl STILL continue to …”walk around this “elephant”…..WTH “HASN’T” BC proclaimed his innocence”!!!??? He simply hasn’t “protested” eNOUGH/at ALL!!! & “that” & that alooooooone!!!, is why I post what I post. What innocent person would “not” say that they arrrrrrre…innocent. SMH! And all the other examples of what I’m sayin?, are still unaddressed. “MJ” alone is one thing, but all the others combined WITH “MJ”!??, one haaaaaas to see the contradiction in this “fanclub membership POV”. Again & understand!?, it’s not that I don’t like BC, “I” just DISlike…hypocrisy, inconsistency & deliberate self serving ….bliiiiiiiiidness. I am only looking at this thang from “both” sides, & asking …..”why the change in objective analyzing” others have suddenly subscribed to. Now….by all meeeeeeans I’m still a fan of your’s too, Boo! :-)! And we can definitively agree to disagree. But I just want someone to ….address/answer my specific questions, without diverting away frooooooom them, you diiiiiiiiiig? (& I think that you can!) :-)))!

• Juggling For A Cure

January 14, 2015 at 3:09 am

Perhaps the most dangerous aspect of this is that the women are not required to have proof. This is a character lynching.

January 14, 2015 at 6:35 am

Ok…if you or ANYone thinks I’m down with ANYone being unfairly punished in ANY way!??, let me “clear the fog” & state….”haaaaayil naaaaaw”!!! NEVvah that!!! But with every response I get?, ppl keep ‘on avoiding answering my quESTionnnn….why has Cosby NOT proclaimed his innocence!!?? And also?….why did Phylsia, Jill, Keisha etc…wait so long to make THEIR supportive statements!?? Why do ppl NEVvah question Catholic priest victims, but have held all the prior brothas I listed, under a different …”belief system/standard”. Yo…I’mma state it & watch!!!…..”the reason “I” feel this contradiction has taken place?, is….initially?, all the accusers were “Becky’s”!, & ppl immediately went to the …”BS”, “they” tryin to get a brotha etc..! And/but after “sistas” started joining those ranks, & all that momentum in “that” direction?, ppl juuuust can’t bring themselves to “pull up”/pump their breaks”, & reevaluate this situation. Juuuuuust liiiiiiike bigots, racist & others who discriminate. See….”their ego” matters more than being consistent, rational, fair or…objective. There it izz, Liz. (Now watch ppl either conTINue avoiding these specific questions & stay in denial or….loooooze dey damn miiiiiiiiiiinds!!! Eithah way?, after all this time, this display of hypocrisy would be “comedic”, if the allegations & process of reasoning wasn’t so serious & important to….”get right”. But aaaaaanywaaaaaay……

8. kbace

January 13, 2015 at 6:18 pm

People like Phylicia Rashad don’t convict people of unproven allegations.

• Juggling For A Cure

January 14, 2015 at 3:03 am

Amen. If a bunch of unproven alssertions constitutes fact, then we all should believe in the Loch Ness Monster and Big Foot.

9. Juggling For A Cure

January 14, 2015 at 2:59 am

There have been thousands of Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot sightings. People making unproven assertions isn’t synonymous with fact.

10. Nicky Jackson

January 14, 2015 at 3:41 am

Regarding where “we” were when other prominent black folks were being accused of anything; well I recall a serious amount of outcry for justice, fairness etc. from black people.

In fact, in 1993, I covered a series of stories regarding the rumors of MJ being a pedophile, and I checked a bunch of reporters who specialized in speculating, big time.

I also covered MJ’s trial in Santa Barbara, CA, and when the reporters were putting a “guilt” slant on the stories, I went to war with them regarding journalistic ethics.

I did the same with OJ, Rodney King, and host of other high-profile cases that I covered over the course of 30 years in television broadcasting. That is not something any of you would know, because like a lot of people, I wasn’t doing the social-media thing then. But I damn sure did my part in letting people in my business know they were violating journalistic codes; which are, check the facts, and present the facts – ONLY. At least that was how it was for a long time when I worked at the networks (and I worked for all of them. Even Fox, before they became what they are today).

So, where the hell were you? Trying to point the finger at people during an esoteric time period is deceptive, and crazy.

People weren’t idle during those incidents that you mentioned. And you are NOT the arbiter over anyone’s concerns.

Evidence is required when anyone is accused (especially if proceeding to trial). Otherwise, it’s just pure speculation. There is no getting around that fact, and as ladyellle said, OJ, and MJ had trials. kabace, and many others on this thread have made a great points too.

When Isaiah was booted off of Grey’s Anatomy, people were making a hell of a lot of noise on his behalf (regarding the “homophobe” accusations). Washington said he never made the comment(s), but unfortunately, it was a private employment issue, and no civil action was filed as far as I know. You should take your argument to Shonda, dude. She was the judge, jury, and executioner on Isaiah’s matter.

To say that people didn’t care about the parties named in a certain accusers’ post is extremely disingenuous.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when you start making accusations that someone is guilty of an alleged crime, without proof (“evidence”) or due process, you can kiss my beautiful black a$$.

Mrs. Rashad’s comments were totally taken out of context, and most intelligent people know that…

11. Nicky Jackson

January 14, 2015 at 4:05 am

And for the record, I covered one of the longest trials in the history of this nation. You may recall the McMartin Pre-School molestation case in Los Angeles, CA.

Ray Buckey, and his family lost EVERYTHING behind rancid rumors and allegations of child molestation at their pre-school, back in 1984.

Buckey was locked up for 5 years throughout the trial, until he was ACQUITTED. How would you like to spend 5 years in jail behind gossip and innuendo?

Everyone involved with that school had their lives ruined behind rumors and speculation.

I have witnessed the horrors, and consequences of people being accused of something which made them “appear” to look guilty, and that is some seriously ugly, and dangerous stuff folks.

God-forbid that anything like this should ever happen to any of you, because you “look guilty…”

January 14, 2015 at 6:57 am

One question lil Nicky…..”did Ray Buckey eeeeeven fkn HESITATE!!!!!!, to damn near screeeeEAM…..he ……was…….innocent!!??? See….the other side of this thang is….It ain’t only aBOUT “falsely being accused”, it’s also bout… BC’s actions or “lack there of”! See…..you & the rest of yall can “dance around the fat ass elephant in the room” if yall want to?, but all it really reflects is….weakness in your POV &…denial. SSMDHATS! And I guess BC “joking” about what he hasn’t “gotten around to” actually speaking on, “wasn’t” a sign of insensitivity or arrogant disrespect, right? Yeah, ok…..”got it”! SFSIS!

January 14, 2015 at 7:02 am

Ok ….I lied Clide, one moe question….”would “YOU” not or even hesitate to say “you” were innocent/NOT guilty”!!!??? (pause) See….I rest my muthafkn case!! “BOOM”!

January 14, 2015 at 7:04 am

Yeah….”God forbid” you answer my damn question….”honestly”!!! “That’s” whaddUP!!!! ((Still “Nino Brown”!) FOH!

January 14, 2015 at 7:11 am

See….the bottom line here is….SHYT!!!!, yall are defending BC more than “BC is defending …himSELF!!!! And I’ll be GD if “I” am ever accussed of ANYthang….someone else will be defending me “MORE THAN”…..me!!!! GTFOHWTBS!!! Chuuuuuuch!

12. Taurusingr

January 14, 2015 at 7:15 am

Ps….And btw?, some ppl DO spell their name with an…”I” & not a …”Y”! So…”miss me” with that too! (Winking at the …”grammar police”.) Wah way wah waaaaah. SMDH!

13. Taurusingr

January 14, 2015 at 7:39 am

(Walkin back in the room, still being serenaded by the “Cricket Chior @ “Nicky College”!) I now ask the rest of yall…..”would ANY one of yall “not or hesitate” to proclaim “YOUR” innocence!!!??? Yeah….that’s what I thought AND knew! And so….”checkmate”!

14. Taurusingr

January 14, 2015 at 9:01 am

(Walkn back in the room, now whistling the “Andy Griffith theme” , helping the janitor with a few bottles & pizza boxes.) Adding…..”operators are still standing by”, & …..”don’t be maaaaaaad Twaaaaaaaaan”! SSMDHAY!

15. ladyellle

January 14, 2015 at 11:34 am

Hey Taurusingr!

I guess my comments did not post last night!

I agree with you regarding BC not protesting his innocence!

I can’t understand if his handlers / attorneys are giving him this advice or not!
    BC is very ARROGANT! This may be his ARROGANCE!

The accusers have cameras, video, press conferences and EVERYBODIES EARS!

BC may not be responding… or not getting any press time.

BC needs a SPIN DOCTOR! He needs Olivia Pope!

MJ said that although he protested the insurance company said SETTLE!
    The police felt he was being extorted in one case… yet in the court of public opinion he was a pedophile!

My concern is that he can be destroyed by accusations! The idea that he settled means nothing! His insurance company or others could have pushed the settlement on him.

January 14, 2015 at 1:34 pm

See….”MJ” “was” manipulated into settling…& we now know this via “MJ” AND the son/lil boy who accused MJ.. ADMITTING HIS FATHER MADE HIM LIE/FORCE MJ TO SETTLE. But agiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!…..the logic of deductive reasoning being soooooo different “now” vs. regarding all the others I mentioned, is the reeeeeeal telling thang. And STILL….”NO one has answered my question regarding…..”would they EVVA hesitate or not say…”they” were innocent. (I mean, don’tcha heeeear all lem crickets STILL serenading my ass!???) And?…aaaaaas predicted! Hilaaaaaaarious! SSMDHLMBAOATBSFCM! And lastly….BC is a PR “VET”!!, so he knows how & when to speak &?, the threshold/window to do so, has loooooong passed!!!! And the fact that he “let” it pass?, reflects “GUILT” in my book!!! And it also reflects?, “the degree of hypocrisy” he operates under!! For…he didn’t have “ONE” GD prollum!!!!, exposing & “speaking out” against his own people!!! And so?, we now ALSO know, he has no problem “speaking”, when the shyt stain is ‘on someone “ELSE”! But when it comes to his “own” shyt??, mofo gets….”laryngitis”!??? (excuse me, but?) Naaaaaaw FK “that”!!! And ain’t no waaaaaaay!!!!, if he “were” saying something?, the shyt “wouldn’t” get coverage!!! And so?….that “elephant” just keeeeeeps ‘on gettin…..faaaaaaaattaaaaaaaah. Sigh./SSMDH!

• I said it.

January 14, 2015 at 1:41 pm

Beverly Johnson’s boyfriend, off twenty years, said that he’d heard the Cosby meeting several times, it was for brunch, that his wife was present, and he doesn’t know why she’s lying now. Janice Dickinson wrote a book and didn’t mention being raped by Cosby, but she slayed her dad.

16. Bonnie

January 14, 2015 at 12:12 pm

We will never know the truth because the statute of limitation has long been up. Without any trial, we will never know.

17. Taurusingr

January 14, 2015 at 3:33 pm

“SANG crickets”!!!!! (said like Kirk Franklin”, after tip toeing & poakin my head back in the room, then quickly runnin down the hall, like a mob is after my ass!) SPLMBAOAAY!!!

• I said it.

January 14, 2015 at 3:39 pm

I refuse to laugh.

January 15, 2015 at 5:09 am

And BYTch?, I ain’t “stopping” sheeeeeeit! I’mma reminding yo amnesiac ass WTF you are?, until you fkn….know or “rememberrrrrrrr”! Now…have a fkn seat…”lil NiiiiiiiiiickEE”! Witcha “BEGgin ass”, now. Bwah….you weeeeeeeak! SPLMBAOATPMF!

January 15, 2015 at 5:11 am

Aaaaaaaw comoan, you can gimme “one” chuckle!! Lmao!

January 15, 2015 at 7:54 am

And btw….my post are NOT in order? But I know you know which ones pertain to “you”,!

• I said it.

January 15, 2015 at 9:57 am

I knew we were better than that, so I clutched my imaginary pearls and reread for accuracy. Y’all calm down. You’re both good men.

18. Nicky Jackson

January 15, 2015 at 2:32 am

Listen little boy… I’m a brother who owns a business, and I’m extremely busy making sure it stays profitable, so stop with your “crickets” B.S.

Unlike you, posting on EUR is NOT my top priority. I have a considerable amount of important items on my calendar that demand my attention. (BTW, that’s a requirement and responsibility of entrepreneurship.)

Judging by your obsessive posts, it looks to me like you’ve lost your ever-loving mind.

First, you are not in Cosby’s camp, so you don’t know what his legal counsel is advising him to do. Second, you’ve probably never lived on his level, or spent any considerable time in the world of the elites, so I get it. (You do know they’re entitle to due process too, right?)

You are so ignorant about legal matters, that you really don’t deserve a response, but I’m going to humor you any way…

If you’re basing your opinion of Cosby’s guilt on him not “crying innocent” enough to meet your standard, then the first part of the aforementioned sentence is reinforced even more.

My citation of Ray Buckey was a perfect example regarding hard core allegations from people making shit up, and how those rancid rumors can do irreparable harm to people. (I know that went over your head, but hey, I tried.) Figure it out, dude…

All of your rants are for entertainment value, and I get it. You’re a clown, and clowns need constant adoration from people they don’t know.

So, Mr. Clown, I’m going to say it one more time, present your evidence of Cosby’s guilt, or shut the hell up.

I don’t know if the man is innocent or guilty, and neither do you. But you’re dogmatic accusations are ignorant, and I’m glad I’m not the only one checking your silly butt.

It looks like you haven’t lived long enough to learn that everyone is a hypocrite in one form or another, at some point, on some matter in their lives. Keep living and you’ll discover that.

“There is none righteous… No, not one…” That means you too…

BTW, you know that I said on another thread that Cosby’s joke regarding women and drinks was NOT something I would have said. It was in poor taste, and inappropriate as far as I’m concerned. However, that tasteless joke in and of itself does not constitute guilt by any stretch of your warped imagination.

Seems to me his arrogance is a mark of how confident he is regarding his innocence.

In closing, how I spell my name is none of your business, oh keeper of the universe.

Cheers, mate!

January 15, 2015 at 5:05 am

(Would yall just LOOK at this late muthafkah standing ovva thurr! Still jumping up & down lika a fkn baby, tryin to reach dat GD “cookie” ‘on top of the frig. (Said as I look down ‘on him”) SMH! Umm…..naaaaaw weakass, you AIN’T a “brotha”. “You’z” a lil ego bruised feminine punk, “mad like Twan” b/c yo BYTchass doesn’t have the intelligence, maturity, objectivity OR seCURity, to know when to STFU or admit the fkn facts….”Jack…”ie”. Now….off you go & next time?, grab a fkn watch & respond within a “reasonable” amount of time. Witcha bytchass. Hilaaaaaaarious. (STILL yarnin!)

19. Nicky Jackson

January 16, 2015 at 4:17 pm

Lady T… You are nothing but a trash talking sissy, who can’t stand the rain when confronted with presenting evidence to support your warped POV.

But hey, its’ Amerikkka you have the right to be wrong.

The bottom line is this, you are an ignorant jerk, who diverts from the primary question in this matter, which is, where is your evidence of Cosby’s guilt? I’ve been asking you to post that from day one.

But like the ignorant a-hole that you are, you divert to B.S. that you think will be funny, or popular.

My question is very simple. Please feel free to present your evidence at any time…

20. Nicky Jackson

January 17, 2015 at 4:15 am

BTW Lady Taurusingr, you would never say any of this shit to my face. If you did, you’d find some size 13’s up your faggot ass in New York nano second.

You’re just a country ass negro who talks big shit behind a keyboard – period.

More than likely, you who still live in your mother’s apartment in the projects, which gives you way too much time to troll web pages for gossip. Instead of getting off of your dead ass and working for a living, you leach off of your broke ass momma.

You’re just like those weak ass white trash hillbillies who come trolling around here talking lame B.S.

So, if you want to sling mud MFer, it don’t mean shit to me. Bring it you big mouthed bitch…

21. rj

January 24, 2015 at 8:19 pm

Nicky Jackson I love your comments right here – intelligent and highly evolved brains such as ours do not suffer fools (or ignorance) gladly – wondering how and why this site is prone to attracting those with such infantessimal intelligent quotients and trollish behavior patterns – I remember the McManess trial, by the way, joke that it was – I say again I cannot fathom or reason out how so many women can claim they were raped and not file charges; had that woman done so back in the ’60’s they would have made those charges stick, evidence or not – no matter what the cost, no matter how rich, how famous, how powerful, someone rapes you, you file charges – what purpose does it serve for them to come forward en masse now, after all these years? – do they need money that badly? – I suspect something else is behind it – could it have been about the network ratings wars, fearing his NBC sitcom, now scratched, would have crushed other shows’ ratings? – somebody paying these women to discredit Mr. Cosby? – why? – something about this, all these women saying they were drugged and/or raped and not filing charges does not sit right with me …

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Steffanie Rivers: ‘Ready to Love’ Review Ep. 6, Drop it Like it’s Hot! / WATCH

Published

on

Ready To Love

*This episode of “Ready To Love” was the end of the honeymoon phase for many cast members. They had to face BFFs of the ladies and answer tough questions that caused reality to meet the fantasy they’ve been living in while at this private resort. If some of these men were stocks in a portfolio they would have been downgraded and sold at a fire sale on Black Friday.

Take Kris and Nyya: They have been each other’s top draft pick since day one. They seemed compatible in every way and the chemistry was undeniable. After four miscarriages, Nyya said she’s looking for a man to ‘juice me up’ and go half on a baby. Kris seemed to be the chosen one until Nyya’s cousin and best friend, Kiki, showed up and started asking real-life questions about money. How did he plan to handle finances in their budding relationship, Kiki asked. Kris said he would pay the mortgage, while Nyya would pay for utilities and groceries. Basically, they would split it down the middle like roommates, he told them. When the cousins asked follow-up questions for more clarification Kris admitted his radio job didn’t pay much, therefore he would be willing to “fill in the gaps” because Nyya was the breadwinner!

MORE NEWS: Cosby’s Rep Releases Strange Video Ahead of Tues. Hearing: ‘These Aren’t Normal Times’ / WATCH

Ready To Love - promo

His answers were an obvious turn-off for Nyya and cousin KiKi so Kris made an early exit from the scene and left the BFFs to scandalize his name. Kris sought advice from his platonic friend and fellow cast member, Joy. She suggested Kris revamp his point of view and try to get back in Nyya’s good graces since she was the only person he focused on the entire time.

Meanwhile, Nyya had hedged her bets with Edwin early on. Nyya ran to Edwin – her second-round draft pick – to get his response to those same questions that tripped up Kris. Edwin passed with flying colors. Nyya rewarded Edwin with a kiss and, just like that, Kris was an afterthought. When Kris approached her again to clean up the verbal mess he made earlier, Nyya gave him the cold shoulder.

Now Edwin has got some decisions to make. He had just professed his desire to pursue Wynter in front of her friend and other cast members. Unless he wants to come across as shady he has got to fix it before he is caught up in an entanglement.

Click on the video above to see the rest of my review and who got sent home at the end of episode 6.

Steffanie Rivers - screenshot

Steffanie Rivers

Steffanie Rivers is a freelance journalist living in the Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex. Email her at [email protected] with your comments, questions and speaking inquiries. Follow her @TCBStef on Instagram and Twitter. Like, share and subscribe to her videos on YouTube.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Award-Winning Filmmaker Patrice D. Bowman Wraps Successful Film Festival Run This December

Published

on

Patrice Bowman1 - IMG_0514

*New York, New York — Patrice D. Bowman’s award-winning short film “Saturday Gracewill wrap its yearlong film festival run this December, with its final online screenings occurring at the 8th annual Chain Film Festival (December 3rd) and the inaugural Yale in Hollywood Film Festival (December 4th).

Previously, the short screened at five acclaimed festivals and two exhibitions, including the Academy Award-qualifying Reel Sisters of the Diaspora Film Festival.

Saturday Grace focuses on the unexpected friendship that develops between two Black women from different walks of life –– the grief-stricken worship dancer Iyana (Natasha Walfall) and the homeless ex-Broadway dancer Lilah (Wendy Heagy) –– when they discover they both love dance.

MORE NEWS: Faizon Love Hits Universal with Discrimination Lawsuit Over ‘Couples Retreat’ Poster [VIDEO]

Patrice Bowman - IMG_0514

Patrice Bowman

It is the first film to be produced by Bowman Pictures LLC, a Black female-owned production and post-production film company based in New York City. Award-winning filmmaker Patrice D. Bowman founded the company in 2018. She graduated from Yale University in 2015 with a B.A. in Film Studies.

“This holiday season –– now more than ever –– we need a reminder of the goodness in the world and the importance of human connection,” said director Patrice D. Bowman. “Saturday Grace is about loss, but also about art and faith. And I’m grateful that the wonderful film festivals that selected my movie saw the importance of its message.”

Directed by Patrice D. Bowman. Screenplay by Patrice D. Bowman. Produced by Jessica Wachtel and Casey Denaro. Executive produced by Patrice D. Bowman. Music by Martha Mooke. Starring Natasha Walfall and Wendy Heagy.

Bowman Pictures - logo

About Bowman Pictures LLC
Bowman Pictures is a production and post-production film company located in New York City and owned by award-winning filmmaker Patrice D. Bowman. As an editor and a colorist, Patrice has collaborated with clients across the USA. Her color grading work can be seen in a variety of places, from a feature-length documentary to tourism commercials for Mayflower Holidays. She also edits a wide range of projects, from independent shorts to music videos for artists at major labels, like Roc Nation. Through Bowman Pictures LLC Patrice also produces her own projects, like the award-winning Saturday Grace (2019) and the upcoming Under the Sun, After the Wind (2021, in pre-production).

CONTACT INFO

Interview with We Are Moving Stories
Interview with The Light Leaks
Interview with agnès films
Interview with Women Influencing Post Production

Continue Reading

Black Celebrity Gossip - Gossip

LisaRaye and Mother Go OFF on Each Other! WATCH Explosive Trailer for ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’

Published

on

LisaRaye - Iyanla Fix My Life screenshot

*Actress LisaRaye McCoy is already on the lips of folks because of her comments about Halle Berry’s bedroom skills … or lack thereof. Well, after last night’s “Iyanla: Fix My Life,” we suspect she’ll be on folk’s lips all over again.

If you missed it, the actress sat down with her mother and her daughter to discuss tensions in their family on the latest episode of the OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network series.

In the preview promo video above, LisaRaye and her mom Katie McCoy are shown yelling at each other about the actress’ late father.

“She knew her daddy was a damn hoe,” Katie says about her daughter. The Fox Soul “Cocktails With Queens” co-host responds with: “What do I do about it now, mom? Can I buy you?” Katie grows angrier and fires back, “You ain’t got enough damn money to buy me!”